At Howard Stott Demolition we support our clients every step of the way. Because of our vast knowledge and experience in all aspects of demolition, we are able offer a top-notch consultancy service which provides professional guidance and advice for environmentally safe and cost-effective decommissioning and demolition projects.
We understand the importance of being able to access accurate information at pre-tender stage and our experts are able to cover a multitude of areas including:
- Advice on compliance with regulations and legislation, signposting to the relevant companies
- Best practice
- Suitability of methods of demolition
- Provide viable demolitions scenarios and the most appropriate options
- Advice on crucial points such as roads closures, logistics,
- timescales and cost
- Feasibility studies
- 3D modelling to give visibility of the end to end process of
structure as it going to be removed
This valuable service helps our clients to ensure they are fully aware of prospective contract costs and forsee any implications the demolition works may have on the wider project & community.